Monday, April 09, 2007

Pregnancy Brain, Heart and Body

This whole, entire day has been a real downer. I feel queezy, my mind is in a fog and my emotions are out of whack. I wrote to Dr. Phil today about my husband who refuses to go to the doctor, cried about being a mom, barely remembered to show up early for a voice lesson today and narrowly found a baby-sitter. (Thank God for Sarah.) I've noted today that I have not scrap-booked, something I enjoy, for almost a year now. I'm not happy about this. It is a hobby that I enjoy and I haven't taken time out for myself to do it. Mainly because I have tried and I never get anything done because of the constant interruptions I get while doing it. I'm wondering if I'm depressed. I think I am because of the pregnancy hormones. All I want to do it hide in my room. I don't feel like eating because I'm queezy.

I would like to go someplace warm and hang out side. I really need it.

No comments: