Saturday, March 24, 2007

Free Baby

Free Baby

Randy and I just found out that we qualify for the Healthy Start Program. This means 3 great things. We can have baby #2 for free. All my medical bills will be covered under this program from now until 3 months after my pregnancy. We can also get free food through the WIC program. We will recieve all the baby's formula for free too. This also means that we can drop my health insurance temporarily while I am on this program, which will save us about $300 a month. We can put that money towards things we'll need for the new little one. Not that we'll need much but if we have a boy, he'll need some clothes that aren't pink. So, we're excited and feel pretty blessed.

Next weekend on the 31st, Lauren and I will be traveling to Minneapolis to see Aunt Rina. We're looking forward to it because we haven't seen her in a year. Aunt Rina is the best. We might get to stay on an airforce base. If so, that will really cut the costs of our trip and we could do a little shopping if we eat cheap. Of course, we have to do some shopping at Babies R Us. Lauren has a few gift cards she needs to spend.

This weekend, I'm going back into the studio to rerecord some songs. I hope they turn out better than last time. We'll see. I want to get this recording project over with.

Right now, it is so foggy outside that I can't see across the road.

That's all for now!!!

No comments: