Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sending Them in and The Blues

Well, some of you are going to say "Nooooooo! Don't do it." Some of you are going to say, "You go girl!" Other are not really going to care either way. I applied for two full-time jobs today. One was for an assistant position to the local high school principal. The other was for a marketing coordinator opening at a local manufacturing company.

I could go either way. I'd be happy to have a job but at the same time, having the extra income will push us over the state assistance level and baby number 2 will not be paid for through the Wisconsin Healthy Start Program. (basicly, we're so broke that we qualify for state assistance) Personally, having a job would be good for me because I'm starting to get pretty depressed at home. I'd have some contact with other people and that would be helpful. My mind would be stimulated, which is what I'm not getting anymore.

By the way, I don't know if I'm pregnant yet but we just started.

The play is going really well. I've got all my lines memorized now. It's fun.

I have the blues. I could sing the blues and maybe I'd feel better. I really need the spring to come and warm days to arrive. Do you ever just feel lonely even though you are not?

I'm tired of the grey skys.

I miss the green soft grass.

I would love to curl up under a tree with a blanket on a sunny day and read a book.

I'd love to hear the sounds of water rushing past.

I'd love to see flowers right now

blooming bright red

and birds singing their happy songs overhead.

Can they put that in a pill?

Can you find that under a UV light?

Somethings have to be lived and felt to find their joy and meaning.

It can't be manufactured.

No comments: